Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Blog

Paper Towns
Blog #2
Pages Read: 70-200

Prompt:1) What is your favorite part of the book you have been reading? Why?
2) Why do you think the author chose this title for the book?
3) If you were the author how would this book end?

          My favorite part of the book that I am reading was when Margo and Quentin break in to SeaWorld. I really liked this part because Margo and Quentin had a little dance when the music went on. I find it very interesting how they were able to break in, and get out if there, and not end up going to jail. I find it surprising how even though a man had tried before to break in but died while trying, and this didn't even make Margo think twice about breaking in, 

         I think the author chose the title "Paper Towns" for this book because Margo describes the city she lives in like paper towns. By saying paper towns she means fake and that is not something that she likes. I believe that one of the reasons that she runs away is because she does not like the town that she lives in. As she runs away, the mystery begins, and that is the main plot of the book, which is why I believe the author chose "Paper Towns" as the title of the book.

         If I was the author of this book I would give it a happy ending. I would have Quentin, Ben, and Radar find Margo, and convince her to come back home. I would have Margos parents change the way they act around Margo and have them understand each other so they could have a better relationship. Ben would have an awesome time at prom with Lacey and end up having a lot of common interests. Margo and Quentin would go to prom together and end up having a really good relationship together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment