Thursday, April 28, 2016

Tuesday's With Morrie - Bucket List

          So far, I would have to say that Tuesday's with Morrie has been one of my favorite books that I have ever read and I haven't even finished the book yet. Morrie is such a positive guy and he never looks on the bad side of things. This is one of the things that I like about Morrie. Morrie always tries to look on the positive outcome of things even though he is dying with a terrible disease. Morrie is really brave and isn't afraid of death. I think Morrie is really different than most people, and I think all of his experiences have impacted him to become the person he is today. Morrie is really self-less, and thinks about others a lot more than he thinks about himself. He shows no self-pity for himself, and considers himself lucky in the position he is in. He explains how most people don't get to say goodbye to everyone because they don't know when they are going to die, but Morrie takes this oportunity to do just that.

         Some things that I would like to accomplish in my life, would be of course graduating high school. After I graduate high school, I would want to earn a full-ride or part of a scholarship to get into a really good University anywhere in the U.S. I want to be able to earn my bachelor's degree, and then after that I want stay in school to earn my master's degree. After earning my master's degree I would want to go to Law school because I want to become an attorney when I become an adult. After finishing school, I would maybe want to start a family. I would honestly want to become someone like Morrie when I grow older. The world needs more people like Morrie to live on this Earth, then maybe the World can become a better place. I would also want to travel the World because I love seeing new places . I want to visit all 50 states of the U.S, and visit all 7 continents of the world. Two places that I would have to go to would be Italy, and Paris.

Bucket List: 

-Trvel the World
-Go to Space
-Meet my favorite artist
-Go skydiving
-Go bungee jumping
-Volunteer around my community often
-Work at an animal shelter for volunteering or as a part-time job when I am in high school
-Have a family, and friends that are loving and caring
-Have a bunch of dogs, cats, or other aniamls as pets
-Live in a mansion
-Have a big pool in my backyard
-Have a trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment