Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekly Blog for 1-6-15




Date: 1-9-15

Prompt: When was the last time you did something for the first Time?

  

          The last time I did something for the first time, was on January 8, 2015. I had tried a soup that my mom have made and I tasted it for the first time. My mom had made it several times, but I never really tried it. I thought it would taste disgusting, but it actually tasted pretty good.  I don't know how to describe the taste and I don't know exactly what its called, all I know it was pretty good.

       When I tasted the soup I felt like it needed something more. Then after several spoons, I decided it would taste better with corn. Im not a big fan of vegetables, but I could eat corn anytime. Corn is my favorite vegetable, along with carrots. Anyways, I decided it needed more flavor and corn has a lot of flavor to it, and corn is also a bit sweet sometimes. 

      I don't really like to try new foods, especially if it doesn't look good, kind of like the soup I tasted for the first time. The soup does not look very good, but when you taste you get a totally different thought about it. There has been so many things that I have not been wanting to try. but people say there so good.  Maybe, sometime i'll try all the things I didn't get to try for being picky and maybe i'll like them. 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your soup experience with us! Make sure to reread what you wrote to catch your grammatical errors, i.e. 'I' is a proper noun.

    ReplyDelete