Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Weekly Blog for Week 1-20-15

1-21-15
A Dog's Life
Pages Read: 0-61

Prompt:  Write about a situation a character experiences. Write about a similar situation
you experienced.

          Squirrel experienced many things, and all these things happened to him when he was just about 5 months.  Squirrel along with his brother Bone, and his mother lived on a nest in a shed filled with cats, mice, and many other little animals. His mother taught him how to hunt and the basics of how to survive.Their mother always left the shed to hunt for food, but she always would return by evening.  One day their mother never came back, but by that time mother had left, Squirrel and Bone had known practically everything they needed to know to survive as a puppy. They waited for their mother for quite a long time, but mother never showed up. 

          They were planing to leave the shed and to find a new home. They got out of the shed and went to where a highway was. They wanted to cross the highway, but there was just too many cars passing and they were passing by super fast. Then a car stopped and it was a lady and a man, they picked up Squirrel and Bone, and they took them home. Marcy and George were arguing whether or not to keep the puppies. Marcy really wanted them, but the puppies had made so many messes at the house, and she asked George to give them another chance. After Marcy left for work, George grabbed the puppies and drove off. He threw the puppies in the middle of the mall. Bone was bleeding from the fall from his nose, and Squirrel was a little bit injured. Then many people found them, and a lady felt bad for the puppies, and she was planning to keep Bone only. So she took Bone away from Squirrel, and Squirrel was left alone. Squirrel was so depressed because Bone, his brother was the only thing that was left with him. 

         A similar situation that I went through was when my new puppy in Mexico died. I feel like this is kind of similar of when Squirrel lost his brother. I had bought my new puppy and I had named him "Suki". My friend came up with the name. I go to Mexico once a year, and each year I get a new animal. Its always a bird or a bunny, but this time I got a puppy. I loved this puppy so much, even though I barely got him. I took care of him so much and I cared for him so much, and when I left Mexico I missed him so much. After I left Mexico, about 2 weeks later, my puppy had died. I was depressed for such a long time, and I just couldn't believe it.  I think I know what Squirrel is feeling right now, because I went through some sort of similar situation. 


This is how my puppy looked.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting and I feel bad that your puppy died.

    ReplyDelete