Saturday, February 21, 2015

Global Collaboration Reflection

Global Collaboration Reflection

My level of global awareness before I entered 7th grade was very low. Due to the fact that the only global awareness I had before entering 7th grade, was about Mexico and Africa. I have some global awareness on Mexico because I lived there before, and because I was born there. Also, ever since I got very interested in Ebola, it made me look into the 3 countries that were involved with Ebola. Therefore, I had some global awareness in the 3 countries that were involved with Ebola. The Article of the week (A.O.Ws) that we have done has helped me be aware of global news, and conflicts or events happening all around the world. I believe that I have a higher level of global awareness.

I think that being in this class, and being involved in the global collaboration project has helped me be aware of other countries like Sweden, and India. Now that I have been working on the Global Collaboration project my level has increased. I have learned what the schools are like and how they spend their daily lives. It helps me see the differences of what schools are like in Sweden, India, and the U.S.A. The Article of the week (A.O.Ws) that we have done has helped me be aware of global news, and conflicts or events happening all around the world.

         My perspective of other countries like Sweden, and India. I think I learned that many different countries are actually very a like to our country. I used to think that most countries were very different and had very different kinds of school. I’ve learned that they may have different religions or culture, but they have many similar qualities when it comes to schools, buildings, and education.

The most interesting thing that I have learned so far is that the school in Sweden is bigger, and has more rooms for extra curricular activities and education. For example, the school in Sweden has a big cafeteria, its own study room, a ping pong table, a playground, and many other curricular activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment