Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"The Fault In our Stars" Blog

"The Fault In Our Stars"


Prompt: Draw 4 objects that represent your reading. Write a sentence for each, telling what each items says about what you've been reading

Pages Read: 0-88

 

 

These are the four pictures/objects that I believe represent The Fault In our Stars. I believe that the book should be an object that represents Hazel because of how much she loved to read. In the book I read that Hazel would never stop reading the book An Imperial Affliction. She has read it so many times because she believe that it relates to her a lot. An Imperial Affliction is about a girl who has cancer and soon you find out how sad the book gets. In the book the author spends time showing how much Hazel wants to find out what happened in the book by writing letters to the author and the author would also response back to her.

I  consider that a cigarette crossed out could also represent The Fault In Our Stars because Hazel has lung cancer. Hazel was diagnosed to have lung cancer when she was young. If you smoke a lot you could get lung cancer. Also Augustus likes to put a cigarette in his mouth without lighting it up. Hazel is fine with that now, but at first she was confused. I suppose that a heart also represents The Fault In Our Stars because of how Hazel and Augustus fell in love at first sight. Hazel met Augustus in Support group for teens who have cancer. Hazel and Augustus became true soul mates. I conclude that an eye with a tear also represents The Fault In Our Stars because Isacc has eye cancer. I also believe that the eye should have a tear because Issac got eye surgery but got blind.




5 comments:

  1. I agree with the cigarette I thought that was kind of weird at first and how he puts it in his mouth but than after he explains it I get it. I completely agree with your pictures and I understand why you choose them. Great blog Bianey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post! I read the "Fault In Our Stars" too, and I can easily see how these things relate. I really like the picture about Issac. Good job Bianey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog. I read the "Fault in our Stars" too. I could see how each one of this pictures fit in with the book. Personally I think "Fault in our Stars" is one of the best books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented on Sam, Jeremiah, and Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked how you explained each picture and all of them made a lot of sense to be connected to the book. I agree with these because I have read this book before and I know how these can be associated with The Fault In Our Stars.

    ReplyDelete