Sunday, March 15, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflections

3rd Quarter Reflection

      I can't believe that 3rd quarter is over,and 4th quarter is on it's way. I think this quarter I have improved mostly on my writing. Honestly, the hardest thing this quarter for me has been time management. I believe that doing gallery walks, and A.O.Ws have benefited me by helping me be aware of what is going on in this world. This quarter has really helped, yet also has challenged me.

       Writing poems, blogs, and practicing on NoRedInk has helped increase my writing skills in general. Writing poems has increased my writing skills with the way I write and thinking more about the subject. Writing blogs has improved my writing because it has gotten me used to writing daily. Practicing on NoRedInk has helped me a lot with grammar or conjunctions in my writing.

       Time Management has been very challenging this quarter with turning and doing my work on time. Leaving school for a little bit over a week, got me behind in my school work. When I came back I had a lot of work to do. I wasn't good handling the work the work I needed to do, and the work I had missed. I tried catching up with all my work, but I was getting even more behind than I already was. This taught me a very valuable lesson about managing my time. 

      Completing A.O.Ws, and gallery walks daily has helped me be aware of what is going on around the World, and not just where I live. The A.O.Ws has made me look into ISIS, Measles, and many things happening around the world. They help me reflect on what I have learned about. The gallery walks helped me learn about different topics and subjects around the world that I have not heard about.










I commented on Jeremiah's, Siari's, and Sam T's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment