Thursday, March 12, 2015

Extended Metaphor

     Friends or Family



Two places to go, both very different

Should I go to the mall, or camping
I thought about some fun with friends at the mall
But I was also looking for adventure, so I thought about camping

Camping sounded relaxing and refreshing
But I wouldn't get to see my friends
The Mall sounded more convivial
So both were similar in their own ways

I decided to choose to go to the Mall
Because I wasn’t gonna have another chance with my friends
I knew my family would be upset, but I will always have them
I went to the mall, and I knew I made the right choice

The mall lead to more opportunities
More choices to make
It lead to more chances with my friends
This kept my friendship together

I commented on Diana's , Jeremiah's , and


No comments:

Post a Comment