Sunday, March 1, 2015

Article of The Week Impressions Blog



        I believe that the gallery walk on the A.O.Ws helped me learn about what is going on in the world. One of the subjects I learned more about was on VideoGames.  Another subject I learned more about was on Measles and how they are spreading around the World. A third subject that I learned about in this gallery walk was on Bullying. This gallery walk has made my knowledge on these subjects increased by a lot.

        I learned about how VideoGames are actually a good influence on kids, by being involved in this gallery walk. I learned how VideoGames help increase the chance of you making better decisions. I also learned that playing video games can help broad in your interests. Another thing I learned is that when kids play violent video games, or regular video games, it decreases the chance of you becoming a bully.

         I learned about how Measles are spreading wide very quickly, by being a part of this gallery walk. I learned that Measles are spreading around the World, or over 100 countries. I also learned that only 81% of the population in the U.S.A is vaccinated with the Measles vaccination. Most adults did not get this vaccine back then, since measles were less common back then. Another thing I learned was that there have been over 32,480 cases of Measles in Europe, and the number is growing.

        Last of all, I learned about a Columbian Tribe that is facing extinction, by being involved in this gallery walk. This Columbian Tribe is facing extinction due to increased violence in the tribe. I learned that the number of murders in this tribe has increased by 63%. Lastly I learned that 33 members of the tribe were killed in two days alone.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment